Parent Teacher League (PTL)
St. Paul's Parent Teacher League meets on the first Tuesday of each month, at 5:45 PM in the ECE Campus building (St. Paul's Church fellowship hall). PTL plans and staffs fun events such as the Harvest Festival, Advent Fair, and Apple Blossom Float as well as organizing many school fundraisers. Members decide how and where to distribute funds as needed in the school. The PTL has a significant positive impact on our school, providing funds for art & music programs, various student assemblies, family fun events, library books, computers, and other enrichment programs.
The objectives of the PTL are to:
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Market and increase The School’s visibility in the community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at The School.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside The School budget.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student safety and security.