St. Paul's Elementary School is located within St. Paul's Lutheran Church and is licensed for grades 1-and-Up. The Elementary School opens at 8:10 AM on regularly scheduled school days with classes beginning at 8:30 AM. On regularly scheduled school days, morning care is available from 7:00 AM - 8:10 AM. Fees covering morning care are detailed on the tuition page.
St. Paul's is dedicated to providing every child with the best educational experience possible. We know that each child’s experience in school will influence his/her life-long educational growth and attitudes. That is why we are concerned for the total education of each child – spiritual, emotional, social, physical and intellectual.
We believe children will encounter many influences during their lifetime. We offer a quality education centered around Christ and His example for living in accordance with God’s own command: “Teach a child how he should live and he will remember it all of his life.” Proverbs 22:6
St. Paul’s Lutheran School exists as an extension of the family. It will not take the place of religious training that should begin within the family setting. Our goal is to provide an education that furthers the development of the child into a Christian adult.
Therefore St. Paul’s Lutheran School will:
- Provide daily nurturing of the child’s spiritual life.
- Help the child develop Christian knowledge, attitudes and behaviors.
- Strive to meet each child’s spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and academic needs.
- Nurture the child’s personal gifts and talents.
- Provide the child with opportunities for social interaction through wholesome Christian fellowship.