St. Paul's Lutheran School and Childcare Center Rates 2017 – 2018
Tuition Rates: 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Kinder 1/2 Day
Kinder Full Day
Grades 1 & Up
- Multiple child discounts on school tuition are as follows: 10% discount for the second child, and 20% discount for each additional child.
- There is a 5% discount for those who opt to prepay the entire academic year's tuition at the beginning of the school year.
- Children of St. Paul's Lutheran Church Members receive an additional tuition discount.
- Only one discount may be utilized per student (discounts may not be combined). The largest applicable discount will be selected.
- On regularly scheduled school days, morning care is available from 7:00 AM - 8:10 AM for $5 per day for grades K-5.
- Elementary School doors open at 8:10 AM, school begins at 8:30 AM.
- Early Childhood (ECE) doors open at 8:15 AM, school begins at 8:30 AM.
Monthly Childcare Rates: July 2017 - June 2018
The rates listed below are for childcare only and do not include school tuition.
- Programs are subject to availability - priority is given to SPLS Students/Families & Full 4/5 Day care.
- A 12% discount will be assessed for each additional child in full 4 or 5-Day enrollment.
- No refunds available for contract times/days for which a child is not in care.
- The rates listed are for childcare only - they do not cover school tuition.
- Full Day childcare includes 2 snacks. Half Day includes 1 snack.
- Rates are subject to change, and Registration Fees are non-refundable.
Monthly Tuition Rate Detail
Rates are calculated based on a four-week month over the calendar year. This only adds up to billing for 48 weeks instead of the full 52 weeks a year. The 4 unbilled weeks cover holiday closures, and 8 days of child absences for sick or vacation time.
Thanksgiving (and the day after)
*Note: Times may vary due to day of holiday.
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day